Skip to main content

Um What?






Why does he feel the need to do this? He sleeps with his hand in his pull up. He pulls his penis out during the day to show me. Here I thought it went to Penis Playgroup.











How did Peanut know, before even touching the icicle that it would be cool and warranted the face of pure happiness? Oh how she was distraught when it was taken away. I think she was really just pissed off because Monkey Boy took it and broke it into 12 pieces and that was the end of Fun With Sharp Frozen Things.


*** I'm so irked at the whole T.O. thing in Dallas. I wish Jerry Jones would just stick his head further up his ass.

*** When you stub your toe and the next day it looks like your 3yr old colored your foot with black, blue and purple markers, you probably broke it.

*** It doesn't feel good when said 3yr old stomps on said foot during one of appx 14 meltdowns - this morning.

*** Trying to rearrange a bedroom that 2 kids and an adult share while all those people are in there? Not such a good idea.

*** Ming Ming's voice (or rather how she enunciates) drives me batshit crazy. It's almost as bad as Baby Bear's lisp on Sesame Street.

*** Maybe I do need medication. Children's shows are far more irritating lately than they really should be.

Comments

Anonymous said…
3 year olds really like to touch themselves. If your 3 year old and my 3 year old met up, they would spend the day with one hand down their pants and one hand on a toy car.
Les Becker said…
Gee, I'm 40, I don't even have a penis, and I can't even be bothered to wear pants. Well, not around the house anyway. I'll bet if they made me put pants on, I'd have my hands down them all the time... 'Cuz pants cause wedgies, you know. It's probably worse when you have a penis. I just like that word.... penis, penis, penis. *Ahem* Sorry. Shutting up. Putting pants on.
Sorry about T.O. I'm still breathing a sigh of relief that he didn't go to Tampa.

I guess Gruden just likes wife-beaters and not regular assholes.

Popular posts from this blog

Help, I Need Somebody, Help, Not Just Anybody, Heeeeeelp!

So yeah, there's a lot of crap on that side of the page ya know? ~~~~~> I want to make this three columns wide. Two smalls on the sides and one large for my useless words and thoughts. I need to move some of that crap somewhere else and I'd rather the somewhere else not be the garbage. I'm still in Blogger. I have no clue how to go about getting my own domain name, what is a good cost, who to trust. So please, help a bloggin' sister out. Any helpful advice, tips, paths in the right direction would be AWESOME! I don't mind paying someone to hook me up. I would like to note however, I don't have one of those magical money trees. Thanks folks. I heart you all.* *except you people who come here for the Doodlebops sans makeup. I mean I like that I have "a lot"** of traffic but it's really rather depressing when 70% of it is from that alone. Christ, what else is out there to boost the traffic? Johnny does the Sprites and there is video? **and by a lo...

This, That and The Other

I can already tell that Thanksgiving and Christmas are going to suck ass even more than it normally would at my job. Last night, a guy was telling me how much he gave me, how much he was supposed to get back and THEN told me what order to give it back to him in. Um? Sir? I'm not a twit, ok, I am a twit, but I'm not an idiot. Ok, sometimes I can be. Like that time I moved up to Wisconsin in the middle of a blizzard from nice, warm Tucson, AZ for a dumb boy and we broke up less than two months later. Yeah that sucked but my point is: I've been in retail, just about every job one could have except store manager, for about oh, 19 years. I think I know what I'm doing when it comes to giving change back. Don't talk to me like I'm a 16 yr old kid who's working his first job and doesn't give a shit what kind of work ethic he has. I care about you as a customer but when you're a dick to me and pissing off everyone in my line so they are dicks to me ? Well, ...

Trish Needs.......

I did this cause of Suzi, whose page I read religiously - check her out here . I'm going with the top 30 Google responses to "Trish needs" because SO many of them are related to wrestling of which I am a fan but not capable of doing without killing myself and/or the other person (unless it's the husband in bed but we won't go there. No. We won't. His sister reads this! Hi Steph!) I've decided to add commentary where I feel it's needed because, well, because I can. 1. Trish needs to always be in control of the situation and her men (amen to that my friends) 2. Trish needs to get this card off as soon as possible 3. Trish needs to do some serious damage control 4. Trish needs your help (help packing, help mentally, help with laundry, help with Monkey Boy, etc) 5. Trish needs to come to OPS and talk to all counselors & supervisors 6. Trish needs a makeover ( I don't think it's THAT bad!) 7. Trish needs an intervention (I do not have an Oreo pr...