Skip to main content

I Just Have To Share (Don't Be Afraid!)

I was rearranging some things in the living room (with the big brown sectional gone, there's a ton of room) and I started going through my photo totes. I came across these gems. Enjoy.

My aunt and my mom back in the day. Funny thing? My mother still makes that same "really? you're taking another picture??" face.











My dad. I really like this shot of him. Even with the BC Glasses*
















This is the cute little thang I married. Those dimples! Still got 'em!


















Rawr! Thirteen is awkward for everyone no? I won't even confirm or deny photos of me at that age. 












* Birth Control Glasses. 

Comments

Mandy said…
bahahaha i hope that last pic is of kirk at awkward 13 and not of you... :p cause then i would have to say your 13 DEFINITELY was worse than mine... because i never looked like a dude... hahahaha

Popular posts from this blog

Nice To Meet You

Hi. I just got here last week. They call me the Littlest Little. I'm glad to be here and I'm sure I'll be seein' ya around. This my mama. She's always telling me that she loves me and is so blessed to have me in her life. Sometimes she cries. Wait, that's all the time. Someone should get her a tissue or two or a box. This is my daddy. See my pinky here? He's wrapped around it already. I don't think he minds though. This is Fluffy and she's the coolest auntie there is. Her little girl, Monkey? I dig that one. Hopefully she and I can be the best of friends. It's my uncle, Pedro Juan. Everyone says I'm a mellow baby and that he was the same way when he was but a baby. That's cool with me. I love my Peej. Hopefully I'll have photos of me with my cousins and siblings tomorrow. And Uncle Kota? Mama is trying to find the picture of us together. She's not all that fast on the uptake. Cut her some slack though k? If she gets her poop in...

Help, I Need Somebody, Help, Not Just Anybody, Heeeeeelp!

So yeah, there's a lot of crap on that side of the page ya know? ~~~~~> I want to make this three columns wide. Two smalls on the sides and one large for my useless words and thoughts. I need to move some of that crap somewhere else and I'd rather the somewhere else not be the garbage. I'm still in Blogger. I have no clue how to go about getting my own domain name, what is a good cost, who to trust. So please, help a bloggin' sister out. Any helpful advice, tips, paths in the right direction would be AWESOME! I don't mind paying someone to hook me up. I would like to note however, I don't have one of those magical money trees. Thanks folks. I heart you all.* *except you people who come here for the Doodlebops sans makeup. I mean I like that I have "a lot"** of traffic but it's really rather depressing when 70% of it is from that alone. Christ, what else is out there to boost the traffic? Johnny does the Sprites and there is video? **and by a lo...

BEWARE!! DeeDee Doodle Unmasked!!

CAUTION!! CAUTION!! CAUTION!! DeeDee Doodle (Lisa Lennox) DeeDee Doodle - Lisa Lennox