Skip to main content

BB6 Thursday and Minneesotah Pics

So Sarah is gone. I'm just speechless with Kaysar coming back. Not so much that it's him but the margin of the voting. 82% of America voted for him. At least I am guaranteed some fireworks. I just wish Eric had come back. Oh well.

Enjoy some pics from the trip to Minneesotah this past weekend.

My sister-in-law Stephanie with Sophia


Papa (my father-in-law) with his grandaughters, Lynnea and Sophia


Donovan with some cool shades that some brave cousin of Kirk's let him wear (they were returned in one piece a few minutes later - whew)

Comments

Darth Daddy said…
My son is magnetically attracted to only 3 things---pretty girls, ANY unsealed drink that I set down (that he can spill), and my Gargoyle Sunglasses (never the cheapy dollar store ones I bought for him). Kids and sunglasses----here has to be some mystical force drawing them together.

Shannon

Popular posts from this blog

Help, I Need Somebody, Help, Not Just Anybody, Heeeeeelp!

So yeah, there's a lot of crap on that side of the page ya know? ~~~~~> I want to make this three columns wide. Two smalls on the sides and one large for my useless words and thoughts. I need to move some of that crap somewhere else and I'd rather the somewhere else not be the garbage. I'm still in Blogger. I have no clue how to go about getting my own domain name, what is a good cost, who to trust. So please, help a bloggin' sister out. Any helpful advice, tips, paths in the right direction would be AWESOME! I don't mind paying someone to hook me up. I would like to note however, I don't have one of those magical money trees. Thanks folks. I heart you all.* *except you people who come here for the Doodlebops sans makeup. I mean I like that I have "a lot"** of traffic but it's really rather depressing when 70% of it is from that alone. Christ, what else is out there to boost the traffic? Johnny does the Sprites and there is video? **and by a lo...

This, That and The Other

I can already tell that Thanksgiving and Christmas are going to suck ass even more than it normally would at my job. Last night, a guy was telling me how much he gave me, how much he was supposed to get back and THEN told me what order to give it back to him in. Um? Sir? I'm not a twit, ok, I am a twit, but I'm not an idiot. Ok, sometimes I can be. Like that time I moved up to Wisconsin in the middle of a blizzard from nice, warm Tucson, AZ for a dumb boy and we broke up less than two months later. Yeah that sucked but my point is: I've been in retail, just about every job one could have except store manager, for about oh, 19 years. I think I know what I'm doing when it comes to giving change back. Don't talk to me like I'm a 16 yr old kid who's working his first job and doesn't give a shit what kind of work ethic he has. I care about you as a customer but when you're a dick to me and pissing off everyone in my line so they are dicks to me ? Well, ...

Trish Needs.......

I did this cause of Suzi, whose page I read religiously - check her out here . I'm going with the top 30 Google responses to "Trish needs" because SO many of them are related to wrestling of which I am a fan but not capable of doing without killing myself and/or the other person (unless it's the husband in bed but we won't go there. No. We won't. His sister reads this! Hi Steph!) I've decided to add commentary where I feel it's needed because, well, because I can. 1. Trish needs to always be in control of the situation and her men (amen to that my friends) 2. Trish needs to get this card off as soon as possible 3. Trish needs to do some serious damage control 4. Trish needs your help (help packing, help mentally, help with laundry, help with Monkey Boy, etc) 5. Trish needs to come to OPS and talk to all counselors & supervisors 6. Trish needs a makeover ( I don't think it's THAT bad!) 7. Trish needs an intervention (I do not have an Oreo pr...