Skip to main content

Penis Mark, Girl Talk w/ The Boys and Lots of Drinking

Last weekend we went to the Vikings NFL Draft Party at Winter Park. I took lots of pictures and saw lots of interesting people and things. Also saw the world's best t-shirt. That's not what this post is about though. I just thought I would let you know that I went there. Ok, moving right along.

My friend, Georgia (Hi Georgia!) had her houswarming party this weekend in Onalaska. Not Alaska. Onalaska. Ok let's just say LaCrosse. You can put the map away. Party. Right. Carrying on. Since the inlaws had Monkey Boy all week/end, the husband was a great great man and said we could down there for the event. Money crunch is an understatment here. We got there and I was able to see G's son Zach before I dropped him off at his dad's. I miss that kid. I'm glad I was able to see him. G didn't want him around Sat cause all of her friends are drunk, loud, obnoxious, foul mouthed bafoons. Oh wait, that's just me minus the drunk. Most of the time.

We had so much fun and so many people came over! I was so excited for G. She has quite the ecclectic group of friends. There were people from cosmetology class, bellydancing class, old work and her fave bar. It was so cool to seem all talking to each other. Maybe I'm just wierd. Ok, I know I am.

Penis Mark was the loudest sober person I have ever met in my life. He likes his penis a lot and talking about it, it's uses, etc is no issue for him. Hence the name Penis Mark.

Matthew looks just like Stephen King and I wonder: Did he get those glasses to look more like him? ~~Sidenote~~ Linds is cousins with the real deal out east.

The Walking Stick Man kinda scared me. I know he's from the bar but that's it.

Sarah and Ben came by, it was good seeing them.

Some guy starts walking up the driveway and someone asked who it was. If I didn't know any better I would say it was Nagle (a guy I worked with over 6 yrs ago and HellMart). Sure enough, it was Nags. That a great time sitting around talking with him. I miss hanging out with that group.

"The Boy From Class" who is NOT gay and his girlfriend Bridgette (sorry if I spelled it wrong). She has twin 2yr olds and her sister has twins too. Yipes. Funny funny people.

The was muchos Smirnoff consumed. I had 2 sips of beer. The husband reaquired his Jack and finished half the bottle. There was some drama but mostly stories about after birth, sex addicts, The Wiggles, Sevendust (do they suck or not?), DaVinci Code, NASCAR. Oh it was good times.

You have a gorgeous house G and I am so damn proud of you and most of all, I'm proud to call you my friend. Lots of love to you and Zach (and Mom. and Pami. and Paula even though she pointed to my tummy and asked if we were working on the third one. Uh no? and Tom cause he fell outta that chair and didn't spill a drop of his beer. That's a real man right there folks. And Jim! I almost forgot Mom's man! He's awesome too!)

Ok so the above paragraph is a perfect example of the "I Love Everything" drunk Trish. There's also "I Cry About Everything Trish" but we don't like her. Nope. Not at all. Scariest part?

I'm 100% sober.

Comments

Les Becker said…
I don't know if I would recommend that you drink more or get out more, but if that post was blogged sober, I guess you don't really NEED alcohol....? ROTFL!
Mama said…
When people tell me I need to get out and have some fun (meaning a bar) I think I'll just show them this post and say no thanks, I got all my fun here.
Gina said…
Man, am I jealous! The MV are my second favorite team after the PITTSBURGH STEELERS!!! I tried to get one of the photos on Flickr but i could not...are you hoarding!?
Mama said…
there are pics up on Flickr, mostly of the masses of people there, some guys dressed as vikings and some player that I thought was Jemaine Wiggins but according to the name in front of him, it is not.

Popular posts from this blog

This Has To Be Said

I haven't blogged in 8 months. We bought a house, still unpacking, school started. You know, life. I felt the need, the urgent need to blog about the Adrian Peterson situation today. I am full of all sorts of feelings and had to write about it. I would love to hear your thoughts on this whole thing. No really, I would. I don't feel I was a douchebag in my writing so all I ask is you not be a douchebag in your response. Thanks. My thoughts on the Adrian Peterson situation (but first, some backstory): I was spanked as a child. I'm pretty sure most of us that grew up in the 80s were. Until the summer between 5th and 6th grade I lived in Charelston, SC and from 6th to 11th grade, North Chicaco, IL. I have seen every form of discipline doled out on a child. I've seen spankings, beatings, hairbrushes smacked into heads, spoons hitting the tops of heads, whips, belts and even switches. I've seen it all. Most of you know that my son is named after a little boy who

This, That and The Other

I can already tell that Thanksgiving and Christmas are going to suck ass even more than it normally would at my job. Last night, a guy was telling me how much he gave me, how much he was supposed to get back and THEN told me what order to give it back to him in. Um? Sir? I'm not a twit, ok, I am a twit, but I'm not an idiot. Ok, sometimes I can be. Like that time I moved up to Wisconsin in the middle of a blizzard from nice, warm Tucson, AZ for a dumb boy and we broke up less than two months later. Yeah that sucked but my point is: I've been in retail, just about every job one could have except store manager, for about oh, 19 years. I think I know what I'm doing when it comes to giving change back. Don't talk to me like I'm a 16 yr old kid who's working his first job and doesn't give a shit what kind of work ethic he has. I care about you as a customer but when you're a dick to me and pissing off everyone in my line so they are dicks to me ? Well,

Trish Needs.......

I did this cause of Suzi, whose page I read religiously - check her out here . I'm going with the top 30 Google responses to "Trish needs" because SO many of them are related to wrestling of which I am a fan but not capable of doing without killing myself and/or the other person (unless it's the husband in bed but we won't go there. No. We won't. His sister reads this! Hi Steph!) I've decided to add commentary where I feel it's needed because, well, because I can. 1. Trish needs to always be in control of the situation and her men (amen to that my friends) 2. Trish needs to get this card off as soon as possible 3. Trish needs to do some serious damage control 4. Trish needs your help (help packing, help mentally, help with laundry, help with Monkey Boy, etc) 5. Trish needs to come to OPS and talk to all counselors & supervisors 6. Trish needs a makeover ( I don't think it's THAT bad!) 7. Trish needs an intervention (I do not have an Oreo pr