one more day until Fah-Rye-Day. Until then....
Thirteen Things That Drive Me BatShit Crazy
- People who drive fast cars in the fast lane, going 10 under the speed limit. Thanks!
- Children who are old enough to know manners and still can't manage to get the words please and thank you in their vocabulary so they can actually use them.
- CoWorkers who leave the register looking like absolute crap so that when I come in and tell a customer I can help them over here, I have to apologize because it looks like shit.
- Not having air conditioning. I've mentioned this before yes?
- My son not being potty trained*
- When TMoblile drops a call for no reason whatsoever.
- Getting my period. Ok so I like that I'm not pregnant all the time but seriously? I'm the biggest bitch in the world when it comes to the couple days before the big red show. I hate how I am and I cry just thinking about it. Wait, when am I due for it again?
- My daughter taking her shorts off all the time and then removing her diaper loudly proclaiming "I DID IT!!". Yes, yes you did do it. You peed on the floor.
- My son backtalking me and I know, it's gonna get worse before it gets better.
- I haven't seen my very good friend Georgia in so long and I miss her and her family so much.**
- I just bought a 12-pack of Mt. Dew a couple days ago. I have one can left.
- We have craptastic cars and no rich relatives have died leaving us their millions to help us fix said craptastic car. Damn.
- I don't keep this updated nearly as much as I would like. Sorry bout that internet.
* Totally my fault because I'm lazy
** This will be rectified next month