Skip to main content

Well, Pfftthh

Flickr is down so no cute pics of the kidlets today and I have some doozies.

Doh! Damnit I hate when my superior stupidity shows so glaringly!! I can post them right here in the blog.

::smacking self in head::

On with the show.......





It was a Three Pony kinda day. One on top and two in the back. Why does that sound so bad when said outloud? Sigh.












Daddy was trying to put a pillowcase on. Some little urchins were having none of that thank you very much. Note his shirt. Irony much?

Also take note: Monkey Boy is wearing big boy underwear under the pull up. Peanut has a pull up on over her pants and diaper. She also sits on his potty chair fully clothed and wipes her ass with the KanDoo. On her pants. She may beat him to the "big underwear all the time" goal.

West Siiiiiiiiiiiide representin'! Chocolate is in da hiz ouse!


PS - I promise that I am working on my list. It's hard to put them in order of favorites and that's if I can even think of all of the songs. I'll find some later and be pissed. I just know it. Grr.

Comments

JerseyTjej said…
Those were funny pix! I'm representing EAST siiiiide!) (where ever that may be...) True fact...It took less time to potty train Princess Leah Skywalker-Potter than it did both of the twins...together.(By the stentch in the laundry room, I doubt the success of my job with them!)
JerseyTjej said…
what does his shirt say? note: if it is some smart assed comment, I want it!!!
Les Becker said…
Mine mysteriously had no more "accidents" after I told her that from now on she was responsible for washing her own underwear...
A pull-up fiasco. They need some sort of seminar on where to wear the pullups.
Trish said…
the shirt says They Don't Quit.

and they didn't, the kept after him and actually pulled his shorts down and flashed his ass to me. I almost took a photo but the look on his face warned me not to.

Next time I just won't look at his face.

Popular posts from this blog

This Has To Be Said

I haven't blogged in 8 months. We bought a house, still unpacking, school started. You know, life. I felt the need, the urgent need to blog about the Adrian Peterson situation today. I am full of all sorts of feelings and had to write about it. I would love to hear your thoughts on this whole thing. No really, I would. I don't feel I was a douchebag in my writing so all I ask is you not be a douchebag in your response. Thanks.

My thoughts on the Adrian Peterson situation (but first, some backstory):
I was spanked as a child. I'm pretty sure most of us that grew up in the 80s were.Until the summer between 5th and 6th grade I lived in Charelston, SC and from 6th to 11th grade, North Chicaco, IL. I have seen every form of discipline doled out on a child. I've seen spankings, beatings, hairbrushes smacked into heads, spoons hitting the tops of heads, whips, belts and even switches. I've seen it all.Most of you know that my son is named after a little boy who died from c…

One Of These Things Is Not Like The Other

When was the first time that you realized that your home was not like other people’s homes? 

My house has always been different from other houses. I don't think I could narrow it down to a particular time. I recall not having friends stay over. Ever. I always stayed at all my friends' houses and called their moms "Mom".

Not a lot of my friends were only children so to them, I was the odd duck. Believe me, I *was* the odd duck. Just for a myriad of other reasons.

Having a family of my own, I really see the differences in houses. We are more relaxed with some things that would not fly in other houses. It gets loud in our house. Extremely loud. If I stopped them from being loud all the time, I wouldn't get a single thing done. I tend to jump in right away when the kids are arguing because it can, and will, quickly snowball into WWIII and someone (or both) will be crying. We let our son play the Wii, computer or DS for far longer than other parents or even the "…

DOODLEBOPS UNMASKED - ALL THREE

Please do not ask me to email photos out, I get entirely too many requests for them. These are the ones that I have at home, thanks to a couple of sources.