All I want for Christmas is ....
- Someone to tell me that I'm irresponsible for belching like a freaking champ in front of my daughter and that behaviour is going to make a bad impression.
- Some stinky smelly gross icky guy to come through my line and give me the "ooh lala" look while the green fog of stench damn near knocks me over. Oh, and if he pulls his credit card out of his shoe? Bonus.
- For the person supposedly relieving me of my shift not even showing up or calling.
- The little pipsqueek at work to just irritate the shit out of me. Every single time I see him. Every. Single. Time.
- To work with the crazies who don't seem to give a shit about the work they need to do.
- Crabby bitchy ladies to come through my line. The more the merrier I say!
Oh ya know what? I already got all of that. In a 4 day time span. It was an awesomely bad weekend. I live for those ya know.