Evidence that I need.....something to happen.
- There are always at least 2 cans of pop (soda for the non Midwesterners). I always forget that I have one that's not quite done.
- Those are about 850 address labels on the top shelf. I doubt I'll use all of the Olympic ones they were so nice enough to send. Thanks!
- That stack of books hasn't been touched in a month except to add three more to it. The book aisle at the greatest store in the world is evil and I should not be allowed to enter it.
- I have about 30 Kodak envelopes that are filled with, well duh, photos. In theory, they'll go into a scrapbook or two or three but in the cruel real world, they'll just go in a box and hang out with the others.
- I'm constantly unplugging something in the back there. The cords are running amok and it must be stopped.