- Sept 19th - Went to LaCrosse. Had a great time with G and her family. Got to hang out some with my mom and aunt who were in town for the weekend.
- Sept 20th - Killer migraine. Good times.
- Sept 21st - Came home
- Sept 23rd - Went to ER for migraine
- Sept 24th - Went to ER for "it never went away or down really but they didn't want to keep treating me" migraine
- Sept 26th - Began fever of 103.8
- Sept 29th - Saw doc for fever and gagging issues
- Sept 30th - Saw Ear, Nose, Throat doc for said gagging issues, was sent and admitted to hospital
- Oct 5th - Released from hospital
- Oct 6th - Took the Peanut out of preschool until next year
- Oct 7th - Went to my parents' place in Wisc with the girl to recover (bwahaha recover)
- Oct 18th - Came home
- Oct 31st - Saw Perinatologist and Genetic Specialist down at the U
So the bottom line is I'm ok and so is the baby. The due date is May 1, 2 or 4th - depending on who you ask. I think the baby will arrive at the end of April but I like being different. I should be going back to work in a couple weeks. Apparently they miss me there. Truth be told, I miss them too.
I'm very glad to be home and with my family. It's comforting to have the screaming and bickering with the kids in my face again. Those of you who've been away from your kids for a long period of time know what I mean. Of course, I'm insane but I did miss it. Just not a lot.
And since it's NaBloPoMo again, it's really good to get back to blogging! See ya tomorrow.