After watching this show, I had a couple thoughts:
- I wish someone had done this experiment in my schools in South Carolina and N. Chicago. The amount of racism I saw was astounding to me.
- There are several people that I know that should watch this. I think it would open their eyes and possibly their minds.
- Wow, Ms. Elliott can be mean when she needs to be. I kinda wanted to punch her in the head a couple times. I imagine that was the point of the exercise. Well played Ms. Elliott, well played.
- Holy crap! I'm watching a PBS show that doesn't involve animation.
- Especially Max and Ruby.
- Gah, I can't stand Ruby.
- Pushy, bossy, overbearing sister. Good lord, that's going to be my 4yr old when she's older. Awesome. Can't wait.
- This is way more than a couple thoughts. Call the press.