Skip to main content

The 5yr Old's List To Oma And Papa

The Girl's Christmas Wish List
From the Target Great Holiday Toy Sale ad in Sunday’s paper and online at www.target.com
(prices good through November 24th)
●p.3$11.49Circo 25-pc Shopping Cart086-05-0059
●p.3$9.99Fin Fin Friends Play Set086-02-1496
●p.5$44.99Barbie Video Girl086-06-0370
●p.20$14.99Barbie: A Fashion Fairytale DVD058-10-3020
●p.20$19.99A Fashion Fairytale Doll086-06-0388
●p.20$19.99Barbie Loves Glitter086-06-0385
Blow Dryer and Doll Set
●p.21$19.99Dairy Queen Blizzard Maker086-00-2589
●p.23$24.99Magic Rise Oven086-07-0096
●p.23$17.99Princess Dresses (Rapunzel)086-07-0092
From the Wal-Mart Toyland Catalgue 2010 in Sunday’s paper and online at www.walmart.com
(prices good through November 24th)
●p.5$39.96Hide & Seek JoJo
●p.25$34.97We Did It Dora(so many jokes - must not say)
●p.34$29.00Rapunzel Braiding Friends Hair Braider
●p.34$26.00Rapunzel Wedding Gift Set
●p.35$50.00Tinkerbell’s Talking Cafe
●p.39$39.96Little Tikes Get Out n’ Grill
As you can see, she is into Tinkerbell, Princesses and Rapunzel things. She would love to
have every freaking toy she sees in every freaking ad she sees and will be devastated when she
does not receive each and every pink item manufactured overseas. She will live. We may not. If
you choose to get a movie that’s not on this list or the baby's, please make sure we don’t already
have it. Trust me, we have a ton of movies. Thanks =0)



ED NOTE: that's how anal I am about the lists I send to my parents. I put the item number on the Target ad for Pete's sake in case they get some ninkompoop who doesn't know where the hell anything is and if I know anything about temporary retail help during the holiday season, I know this:

Good luck and bring some booze.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help, I Need Somebody, Help, Not Just Anybody, Heeeeeelp!

So yeah, there's a lot of crap on that side of the page ya know? ~~~~~> I want to make this three columns wide. Two smalls on the sides and one large for my useless words and thoughts. I need to move some of that crap somewhere else and I'd rather the somewhere else not be the garbage. I'm still in Blogger. I have no clue how to go about getting my own domain name, what is a good cost, who to trust. So please, help a bloggin' sister out. Any helpful advice, tips, paths in the right direction would be AWESOME! I don't mind paying someone to hook me up. I would like to note however, I don't have one of those magical money trees. Thanks folks. I heart you all.* *except you people who come here for the Doodlebops sans makeup. I mean I like that I have "a lot"** of traffic but it's really rather depressing when 70% of it is from that alone. Christ, what else is out there to boost the traffic? Johnny does the Sprites and there is video? **and by a lo...

This, That and The Other

I can already tell that Thanksgiving and Christmas are going to suck ass even more than it normally would at my job. Last night, a guy was telling me how much he gave me, how much he was supposed to get back and THEN told me what order to give it back to him in. Um? Sir? I'm not a twit, ok, I am a twit, but I'm not an idiot. Ok, sometimes I can be. Like that time I moved up to Wisconsin in the middle of a blizzard from nice, warm Tucson, AZ for a dumb boy and we broke up less than two months later. Yeah that sucked but my point is: I've been in retail, just about every job one could have except store manager, for about oh, 19 years. I think I know what I'm doing when it comes to giving change back. Don't talk to me like I'm a 16 yr old kid who's working his first job and doesn't give a shit what kind of work ethic he has. I care about you as a customer but when you're a dick to me and pissing off everyone in my line so they are dicks to me ? Well, ...

Trish Needs.......

I did this cause of Suzi, whose page I read religiously - check her out here . I'm going with the top 30 Google responses to "Trish needs" because SO many of them are related to wrestling of which I am a fan but not capable of doing without killing myself and/or the other person (unless it's the husband in bed but we won't go there. No. We won't. His sister reads this! Hi Steph!) I've decided to add commentary where I feel it's needed because, well, because I can. 1. Trish needs to always be in control of the situation and her men (amen to that my friends) 2. Trish needs to get this card off as soon as possible 3. Trish needs to do some serious damage control 4. Trish needs your help (help packing, help mentally, help with laundry, help with Monkey Boy, etc) 5. Trish needs to come to OPS and talk to all counselors & supervisors 6. Trish needs a makeover ( I don't think it's THAT bad!) 7. Trish needs an intervention (I do not have an Oreo pr...