Skip to main content

A Little Prayer

Dearest Lord, Baby Jesus, Jehovah, Allah, Buddah, Whomever:

  Please don't judge too harshly if someone were to impale another person for being stupid today. People truly have forgotten that please, thank you and excuse me are not horrible things to say. They should, in fact, be used in extreme abundance during this crazy time of year. Please do not frown upon the lowly customer service rep, who truly loves her job so so much and is thankful for said job. She may say she wants to punch someone in the throat but she doesn't really mean it. She may also say she wants to stab someone in the eye with a hot poker but she doesn't really mean it. She may say she would love nothing more than to throw a frozen turkey at someone's head but she doesn't really mean it.

Ok fine, just a titch but serrsly? Why haven't you smited them already?? They are killing me slowly and oh so painfully! ahem..........moving along........

  Please grant me the strength to not hurt someone and if that's not doable, please help me retain my job and a small portion of my sanity.

I have to leave something for the children to destroy.

With love and peace unto you,
Moi
::::smooches::::

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help, I Need Somebody, Help, Not Just Anybody, Heeeeeelp!

So yeah, there's a lot of crap on that side of the page ya know? ~~~~~> I want to make this three columns wide. Two smalls on the sides and one large for my useless words and thoughts. I need to move some of that crap somewhere else and I'd rather the somewhere else not be the garbage. I'm still in Blogger. I have no clue how to go about getting my own domain name, what is a good cost, who to trust. So please, help a bloggin' sister out. Any helpful advice, tips, paths in the right direction would be AWESOME! I don't mind paying someone to hook me up. I would like to note however, I don't have one of those magical money trees. Thanks folks. I heart you all.* *except you people who come here for the Doodlebops sans makeup. I mean I like that I have "a lot"** of traffic but it's really rather depressing when 70% of it is from that alone. Christ, what else is out there to boost the traffic? Johnny does the Sprites and there is video? **and by a lo...

This, That and The Other

I can already tell that Thanksgiving and Christmas are going to suck ass even more than it normally would at my job. Last night, a guy was telling me how much he gave me, how much he was supposed to get back and THEN told me what order to give it back to him in. Um? Sir? I'm not a twit, ok, I am a twit, but I'm not an idiot. Ok, sometimes I can be. Like that time I moved up to Wisconsin in the middle of a blizzard from nice, warm Tucson, AZ for a dumb boy and we broke up less than two months later. Yeah that sucked but my point is: I've been in retail, just about every job one could have except store manager, for about oh, 19 years. I think I know what I'm doing when it comes to giving change back. Don't talk to me like I'm a 16 yr old kid who's working his first job and doesn't give a shit what kind of work ethic he has. I care about you as a customer but when you're a dick to me and pissing off everyone in my line so they are dicks to me ? Well, ...

Trish Needs.......

I did this cause of Suzi, whose page I read religiously - check her out here . I'm going with the top 30 Google responses to "Trish needs" because SO many of them are related to wrestling of which I am a fan but not capable of doing without killing myself and/or the other person (unless it's the husband in bed but we won't go there. No. We won't. His sister reads this! Hi Steph!) I've decided to add commentary where I feel it's needed because, well, because I can. 1. Trish needs to always be in control of the situation and her men (amen to that my friends) 2. Trish needs to get this card off as soon as possible 3. Trish needs to do some serious damage control 4. Trish needs your help (help packing, help mentally, help with laundry, help with Monkey Boy, etc) 5. Trish needs to come to OPS and talk to all counselors & supervisors 6. Trish needs a makeover ( I don't think it's THAT bad!) 7. Trish needs an intervention (I do not have an Oreo pr...